Tuesday 18 January 2011

Digital Portfolio

These images demonstrate a range of my AS and A2 work. I have included images of my final pieces, my development including artist copies and I have demonstrated a range of observational drawings where I have experimented with colour and methods of creating observational drawings, such as using felt to draw with. My photographs have been taken from my Textiles Expressive Art coursework and my Textiles Design Technology coursework. I really enjoy these subjects as they allow me to be creative through drawings and through working with fabrics, which is why I have a passion for textiles. I think your Textile in Practice course is perfectly suited for me, as it would allow me to explore further into printing, knitting, weaving and embroidery to help me develop my skills. My work in my online portfolio shows my ability to draw, use colour and my ability to develop. I know this course will allow me to develop my abilities so I can express my ideas clearly and become a better practitioner. I have seen the work produced on your courses and I find it really inspiring, and I would love to develop the same skills to create work of such a high standard. The facilities provided are also excellent which will help create unique and interesting work.  I am motivated and enthusiastic, so I am able to meet coursework deadlines and use my time effectively and efficiently. I hope through this course I will gain new experiences that will challenge me, and therefore benefit me and my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment